For the availability calendar and booking a reservation please visit: http://www.vrbo.com/271799
Casa Colibri is tucked away off a quiet side street and then down a long narrow driveway, both of the Compound’s two homes (Casa Tranquila is further back) are characterized by quiet privacy and attractive surroundings. Yet, an easy walk to the Plaza in the center of town.
Casa Colibri, at a bit over 1050 square feet and the larger of the two homes, often serves as the gracious social center for guests who occupy both houses in this compound.
Casa Colibri’s large & lofty central open space is air-conditioned and features high, coved viga-beam ceilings with skylights; a kiva fireplace; two cushy leather sofas and a well-equipped kitchen. Each bedroom has its own private bath. The larger of the bedrooms has a King Bed. The second bedroom has two twin beds (may be put together upon special request). Floors are warmed with radiant heat in the Winter. There is cable TV in the living room and high-speed wireless roaming internet access throughout the home and property.
The trumpet-vine-covered bricked entry/portico with cast-iron benches and chairs provides an additional seasonal outdoor gathering space.
Pets will be considered upon request.
- Open layout combines living, dining and kitchen.
- Temperature controlled with A/C and in-floor radiant heating.
- Quality Dansk-ware place settings and Mexican hand-blown glassware.
- Each bedroom with own tiled bathroom; master bathroom has a full-sized tub.
- Brick floors and kilim carpets throughout.
- Peace, quiet, and privacy in a secluded and attractive enclave.
- Ceiling/floor fans and portable evaporative coolers.
- In-house washer and dryer.
- HD Cable TV & DVD.
- High-speed roaming wireless internet access throughout the home and property.
- Off street parking: 1 car for Colibri and 1 for Tranquila (or two for either home if the other is not occupied by other guests).