For the availability calendar and booking a reservation please visit:
Casa Tranquila is positioned deep into the two-home compound (together with Casa Colibri), within its own gated and fenced yard surrounded by prolific flowering vines. It offers 850 square feet of tranquility and intimate comfort. Beyond its roofed entry/portico, the open living area features a kiva fireplace, substantial viga-beam-ceiling, leather furniture, kilim carpets, and original art. Kitchen and dining are tucked behind. Each bedroom has its own bath. Both bedrooms open out onto a secluded and completely enclosed southern-exposure deck—with glimpses of the Sandia Mountains. A great place to drink a morning cup of coffee, listen to birds, read a book, or catch some sun . .
- Fully fenced property for a very private ambiance.
- Covered entry portal with 4 wooden chairs.
- Viga-beam ceilings and brick floors throughout.
- HD Cable TV & DVD.
- Master bedroom with a King bed (may be separated into two twins upon special request).
- Warm and welcoming second bedroom with a Queen Bed.
- Each bedroom with own bath……Both bedrooms opening out onto the private, fenced and vine-covered, south-facing deck with wrought iron umbrella table and chairs
- High-speed wireless internet throughout the home.
- Off street parking: 1 car for Tranquila and 1 for Colibri (or two for either home if the other is not occupied by other guests).
- Sleeps up to 4.
- Pets considered upon special request at an additional $100 fee.