For availability calendar and booking a reservation, please visit:
One Bedroom/Bathroom Adobe Home – Car Unnecessary; Available Monthly
Casita Adore was built in the early 1920s and is fully representative of old Santa Fe. It is an historic 650 square feet original adobe constructed home comprising a living room with a wood-burning traditional kiva fireplace, one comfortable bedroom with a queen bed and a bathroom with a large walk-in shower. The home has been completely renovated and redecorated.
There is an ample open plan kitchen and dining room. Off of the bedroom, is a small outdoor patio with a table, chairs and cherry tree for shade.
Located at 635A San Francisco Street, Casita Adore is an easy 14 minute (0.7 miles) stroll to the Plaza in the center of Santa Fe. In the opposite direction, about 10 minutes away, is the DeVargas Shopping Center containing all the stores necessary for convenience shopping (e.g. Sprouts, CVS, Albertsons, Starbucks, etc.). Therefore, a car is not really necessary for a stay at Casita Adore as long as you don’t mind carrying your shopping.
This home most definitely captures the neighborhood charm of Santa Fe.
- Natural light in every room
- Ceiling fans in all the rooms
- Microwave, Toaster Oven, Coffee Maker
- 46″ HDTV Smart TV – Netflix, Amazon, etc.
- Comcast Cable TV
- Washer/dryer combination
- 1 bathroom with a large walk-in shower
- Bedroom has a Queen Bed
- Off-street parking for one medium car and plenty of on-street parking
- Walking distance to Plaza, DeVargas Mall, shops and everything Santa Fe
- Car is not required
- Available for monthly or longer rentals
Pets considered upon special request