Adobe Casitas Vacation Rentals, Inc.
Richard Woodruff & Leslie Drobbin are the owners of Adobe Casitas Vacation Rentals, Inc. (ACVR). Richard has a passion for real estate and property management and is a licensed real estate broker with Santa Fe Luxury Rental, LLC. He has been managing vacation rental homes for almost 35 years starting with his own vacation rental property in East Hampton, NY. Leslie works behind the scenes managing the housekeeping services that are required to keep your home in tip-top shape for each guest.
ACVR strives to be a leader in the vacation rental business. Locally owned and operated in Santa Fe, NM, we offer a superior vacation rental service that provides a convenient and pleasurable experience for both our owners and our guests. We combine years of real estate and rental experience with an unprecedented level of professionalism to make owning a vacation rental home in Santa Fe an enjoyable and profitable venture.
Our team of additional professionals includes grounds care and housekeeping. We understand that the major key to success in vacation rentals is service to both the owner and the guest. ACVR offers its owners one of the most unique online marketing networks in the vacation rental industry today. We know from market analysis that over 90% of all vacationers will soon book or at least research their travel destination online. With our commitment to customer satisfaction and innovative online marketing our owners can enjoy a marketing platform that will reach millions of potential vacation renters and guests and thereby maximizing rental potential. In addition to our commitment to customer satisfaction and proper online marketing platforms, we offer a wide variety of professional services to our owners and their guests.
We encourage you to take just a few minutes and see why you should consider ACVR as your choice for the management of your property investments.
- We will protect you and your investment with a local, highly trained professional staff possessing the highest commitment to professional, moral, and ethical practices. We are able to respond immediately to all our guests concerns and owner needs.
- We do extensive and continual marketing research to offer our guests and owners current and accurate market rates to ensure our guests are getting the most value for their money and our owners are getting the best possible return for their investment in today’s competitive vacation market.
- We offer one of the most expansive networks of marketing and advertising and are actively committed to offering owners the best marketing avenues available to find a wide variety of on-line guests. We are continuously updating our website and marketing materials to capture a growing audience of Santa Fe vacation renters.
- We monitor each guest’s rental experience ensuring the highest quality of satisfaction in order to obtain referrals and repeat business.
- We are committed to professionally maintaining your home and we provide superior cleaning and routine maintenance services thus upholding our commitment to customer satisfaction. We manage and control all forms of access to your home, in order to prevent unauthorized guests and protect your investment.
- We are committed to providing a superior vacation rental management program handling all reservations, confirmation correspondence, directions, welcome packets, and payment processing. We provide each owner with a detailed monthly revenue report process owner payments by the 10th day of each month for the prior month’s rental activity. We will prepare and pay any rental sales tax to comply with local and state laws.
What are the fees to manage your home and place it the ACVR Rental Management Program?
- Our property management fee is 28% of monthly rental revenues.
- An bi-annual deep cleaning of your home is performed at the owners expense (approximately $150), to maintain the property’s first class condition and ensure our guests complete satisfaction with their stay.
- Routine maintenance and home repairs are charged at $40/hour. Otherwise, professional repairs and equipment replacement is contracted for and charged to the owner.
A Typical Owner’s Report from ACVR
Total Rent (from guests): $$$
Rental Commission (28%): $$$
Credit card fees (2.5%): $$$
Required Maintenance: $$$
Restocking Fee ($4 per day): $$$
Net Rent paid to Owner: $$$
What are ACVR’s responsibilities when managing your home?
- Market and advertise your home on an extensive online marketing network (e.g. VRBO, HomeAway)
- Adjust rental rates and discount rates throughout the season to ensure maximum occupancy time and maximum rental income
- Coordinate and collect all rent payments from our guests and provide each home owner with monthly reports of their rental proceeds
- Schedule and conduct cleanings and perform detailed inspections of the home before and after each guest
- Coordinate and manage all guest and contract worker access to the home
- Provide guests with additional housekeeping and concierge services when requested
- Prepare and pay all lodging taxes and credit card merchant fees (shared with owners)
- Ensure excellent customer service by providing each guest with a 24/7 emergency contact number while staying in your home and manage any issues that may arise
- Communicate with the owner on any and all issues that fall outside of our rental management contract and on daily responsibilities that may require an owner authorization and/or may affect rentals
- Notify the owner of any immediate emergencies any/or extensive needs
As an Owner, what are your responsibilities?
- Pay all general home ownership obligations associated with the home such as: monthly mortgage payments, monthly utilities, property taxes, HOA fees and Homeowners insurance
- Provide a rental insurance policy to cover the home, its contents, and the occupants
- Provide ACVR with a fully functional home that is in a proper condition for renting to our guests
- Schedule all regular maintenance on the home, including but not limited to: pest/termite control, A/C filter changes and periodic grounds maintenance
- Provide repairs or replacements of any items resulting from normal wear and tear and ACVR will procure these for you at your request
Still have questions? For more information about our vacation rental & property management services please call us at 848-466-9586 or email us at email@example.com